Saturday, July 26, 2008

About Me

Since this is going to be kind of a diary, I decided first tell who the heck am I...

It all begun at 12.03.1979 in smallish town called Iisalmi in Finland. Around 03.00 AM I was born, and ever since I have loved doing things at night, and sleeping at day.. However since my first kid was born at 2005, I have not really managed to sleep at daytime, resulting me to sleep hardly at all. Well, sleeping is waste of time anyways ;)

When I was 4 years, my parents decided to say farewell to Iisalmi, and moved to the most distant place in Finland - to Enontekiö. It is muncipality at the northern finland. A place with lot's of rough beauty and fresh air, and with lot's of nothing to do besides fishing and hunting. So inevitably I grew up doing both of them, and I still love those cold autumn mornings when I wake up at forest with snow on my nose...

After serving the compulsory military service at 1999, I moved to Oulu, which is almost middle of the Finland considering north-south direction, but at the west coast. I started my physics studies here, and those are still unfinished... Hopefully not forever.

When I add that I have always been facinated by computers and games, it propably explains my current interests - Nature, Science, Technology and Computers && Programming.
.
.
.
Unfortunately regardless my former cross-country skiing hobby never continued after army - all I got from it is a cabinet full of medals and spoons. I wish I could still run for a while, without feeling that if I take one step more, I'll die...

However, that's quite a lot information about me, I guess far more than you cared to know...

1 comment: